Below is a collection of resource links for Oregon service providers and partners. If you would like to see other resources included on this page, please contact us.
The latest in health policy data and analysis from the Kaiser Family Foundation.
Data and Analysis
- Kaiser Health Tracking Poll – October 2017: Experiences of the Non-Group Marketplace Enrollees (News Release, Poll Findings)
- Web Briefing for Journalists: Marketplace Open Enrollment in the Trump Era (Web Briefing)
- ACA Open Enrollment: If You Buy Coverage in the Individual Market (Fact Sheet)
- ACA Open Enrollment: If You Are Low-Income… (Fact Sheet)
- Medicare Advantage 2018 Data Spotlight: First Look (Issue Brief)
- Medicare Part D: A First Look at Prescription Drug Plans in 2018 (Issue Brief)
- The Hyde Amendment and Coverage for Abortion Services (Perspective)
- Extending Federal Funding for CHIP: What is at Stake? (Fact Sheet)
- New State Data:
- Updated: State Profiles for Women's Health: Demographics, Coverage and Access, and Sexual Health Data (State Data)
- Latest news summaries from the Kaiser Daily Global Health Policy Report